Documentation and Guides
One place to secure, share and analyse your Omics data. Simplify how you work with Shivom's platform!
Shivom's analytical platform provides researchers with a versatile and secure scientific research environment that enables users to store, wrangle/analyse and interpret high throughput multi-omics datasets.
Ultimately, the platform focuses on providing the user:
a. Security, allowing sensitive to be uploaded to the platform (e.g. patient clinical records + VCF), and allowing only those you give permission to access the data; b. Storage, cloud storage, accessible from anywhere at anytime; c. Analytics, allow users to analyse and interpret their desired datasets via a curated set of genomic pipelines.
Through the implementation of an intuitive, innovative and totally user-friendly web interface, we speed up data acquisition and data analysis processes. Furthermore, we facilitate multi-omics based discoveries in line with precision medicine by making available high-throughput data.
The issues delineating genomic analysis are usually:
- accessing, the need to use the specific data-type and to be able to use it as soon as possible;
- scouting, research activity is often associated with time consumption in relation to data acquisition;
- storing, data storage, quality control and statistical analysis are all more complex for multi-omics datasets, given that there is no solid platform to store them.
Shivom's analytical platform solves all of them by:
- extremely intuitive user interface;
- no coding proficiency needed;
- possibility to store and secure your data.
In conclusion, this platform will not only allow you to wrangle and analyse data quickly but also store them simply and safely.