A step-to-step guide to introduce your journey with the pipelines.
Shivom's analytical platform hosts a variety of genomic-based pipelines; from raw assembly and variant calling, to statistical association based analysis for population-based studies.
A few simple steps are needed to run these pipelines:
- 1.search the dataset using a therapeutic tag of interest in the search dataset page;
- 2.specify the characteristics of your cohort (age, ethnicity, gender, lifestyle etc);
- 3.select the pipeline card of interest;
- 4.choose the parameters from the configuration page;
- 5.provide the job name and run the analysis;
Then, you will be redirected to the results page.